Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Time with the cousins from Florida

The cousins all had fun dressing up in the outfits we brought home from China.

We found the second most perfect gift under Grandma's Christmas tree. Christmas tends to be a time when many remember the birth of Jesus Christ. Though the date of Jesus Christ's birth is not known, it is a birth that should be remembered daily! It is the best gift of all, the gift of salvation that was freely given to all who would recieve it. Trusting in Jesus Christ, the gift of God's only son and believing that it was His death on the cross that freed you from the wages of sin is the most precious gift you will ever recieve!



Elizabeth's cousin took great care of her while he came to visit. It was fun having Faith and Eli here for a few days.



Mommy and Uncle Brent enjoying a little bit of Elizabeth time together.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

what a lucky, lucky little girl! Merry Christmas Miller family!

Anonymous said...

Boy, look at the grin on her face!!
Absolutely precious!!
Darcy, Mark said that you aren't getting much rest these days. Hopefully after the excitement of the homecoming and the holidays dies down she will settle in and become more comfortable in her new home. I sure admire what you have done for this little gal. I know that with your love and guidance she will grow to make you very proud. Keeping you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Darcy and family,

What a beuatiful little girl and an awesome testimony you share. I'm sorry I misplaced the blog address earlier so I could have been with you on your journey, but you were in my prayers, and I'm thankful that all is going well. I can't wait to meet Elizabeth. I will be down soon!

Love and blessings,
Lynn B.