Monday, December 05, 2005

more pics//... hope I am,not boring you!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is Joe Perry...God is amazing isn't he!! Well i am praying for your family, including the new addition! Tell everyone i said hi especially Elizabeth. Hope to see you as soon as you get back. Bye!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll go ahead and add her to the list of future Columbia School students! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hello Millers! I could never begin to tell you how excited I was to see your pictures w/Elizabeth. Wow, what a wonderful Creator we have. From the beginning of time, He knew that she would be with you all. Emily,Erin,Sam & Jacob, our family is so happy to know that this beautiful little girl will be loved & cared for by you all, you four are all soooooo very special!! (Ephes.1:3-6) We love you all bunches & we will continue to pray for you all.