Monday, December 05, 2005

She smiled!



Ok... she has quite a smile! It took about 3 hours.. but she is giving them readily now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!
You know us all too well. I immediately came down to the computer this morning!!! Holding my breath - there she is precious and perfect in our eyes. I sat looking and reading with tears running down my cheek. Happy tears!! Your family looks picture perfect! I feel like she has always been missing - now she's here. That's kind of a weird feeling. I knew it would be crazy for you (from now on) but do write when you can - we are hanging on the edge of our seats and that "pray without ceasing" is not letting up!!!!!!! "love you 'all' like crazy cakes" :)

Anonymous said...

Perry's -- I agree with "anonymous". You know us all too well! I too rushed down to the computer this morning to see if there was any news. Dave, Levi & I are enjoying the photos together. Praise be to God! The other boys will be eager to look after school. Whew! It's so amazing.

Love you all. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We are blessed because of it. Your smiles in the family photo speak a thousand words.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited that you have Elizabeth now. She is so beautiful. We are having a great time following your journey. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. The pictures are great. Continuing to pray that the rest of your journey goes safely and peacefully.

The Penkos

Anonymous said...

As soon as I woke this morning I knew you already had Elizabeth because of the time difference and as soon as I got in the office this morning I checked your blog - she's beautiful! What a smile! I am so happy and excited for all of you, but especially for Elizabeth . It is a blessing that she has arrived to her new family and life - it is true that God looks after each tiny sparrow! Enjoy these first days and I, like everyone else(!), can't wait to hear how the first days go! Luke says hes praying for all of you but for Jake especially since he knows what its like to be 9!

Anonymous said...

Lexi and I are practically jumping up and down! Lexi said, "She's sooo beautiful!" and I couldn't agree more! We can't wait to give her a hug, and you all as well. I love technology so that we can keep up with you and pray more effectively. We are looking forward to hearing more of your adventure!


PS - Lexi wants to send a note for Elizabeth - "lfdlllljjjkjjfjohgd nvjlmngvnnnjkllnbhhjlkjhhl;'l"

She's anxious to meet her new friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miller family!

Wow...what a beautiful child God has blessed you with! The first thing I noticed was her beautiful rosy cheeks and all her new hair! I can't even begin to imagine how excited you must be that this part of your journey has happened!

I am working on our newsletter and wanted to know if I could post your picture of the family with Elizabeth in it? Please reply asap to faithbaptist@safe-t.net.

Thanks!

Becky

Anonymous said...

Darcy-
We went out of town Friday, of course this was planned in August, or I would have stayed at home waiting on your post. I rushed to work this morning, soooooooo excited and could not believe my eyes. She is the most goregous little girl ( besides my Alex) I have ever seen. I just cried for you and your family.I know this has been so long waiting for her.Thank You so much for allowing me to experience this with you. I am so greatful. Mark, thank-you for being such a strong man, and making tis sacrifice and taking this leap of faith for this precious little girl. Emily, Erin, Jake & Sam Thank-you for all for your patience, and giving up so much for your new little sister.I wish so bad I was there with you guys!I miss you guys, and I am going through phone withdraw, due to the lack of being able to call your house!!!! Please hug her and kiss from me, and tell her how much the Conde Family loves her.

Anonymous said...

Darcy,
She is just beautiful!! My heart literally skipped a beat... I thought I was looking at Lindsey for a moment. Our girls look identical! What a wonderful gift your family has received. Thank you for letting me share in your adoption journey. ENJOY!!!!

P.S.- The Mongollian spots typically fade in time and are usually gone by age 5 or 6. My older daughter has them all over her back and buttocks.

Kathy

Janelle said...

yippeee! she is so beautiful & i'm soooo excited that you got your smile -be prepared, you will have those smiles for many years to come. i am so thankful to God for this blessing for you. i can't wait to read about the next few weeks in your life. congrats on the "new" baby! you are a special, special family. Elizabeth is soooo lucky.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! I miss you all lots and I can't wait to meet you Elizabeth! You are beautiful Elizabeth, don't you dare listen to Derrick!! Em, luu ya girl! I praise Lord for your new baby girl!!