Oh, I was so excited this morning to wake up and read allthe comments!! Yeah! Do me a favor, if you are comfortable, leave your email address (or email me at: jesuspaidmywages@yahoo.com For some of you, I do not have an email address, it is on an account I can't get to.
We slept ok. I woke up at 9:15 last night and thought it was 9:15 inthe morning. I panicked. Went downstairs in my PJ"s thinking I had missed tour. Ugh. I think I woke up every hour or so until Jacob knocked on my door (that was 1:00). He had been awake since 11:00 (he thinks) and he couldnt sleep anymore. He had gotten 5 hours of sleep at that point. Bless his heart, he layed quietly the rest of the night. He tried tofall back to sleep but couldn't. It is now 5:21 am. So, pray that he can handle the day. He is SOOOO excited. It is precious. He was so adorable on the plane looking out! I could have listened to him all day. He kept grabbing my neck and pulling me to the window to show me the things he was seeing.
We have a very packed day planned. We meet everyone at 8:30 and head to the Forbidden City for a 3 hour tour (I think). Then we have lunch and go to Tianamen Square and tour that. Then we tour the Pearl Factory and the Silk Factory and have dinner. We will be outin the cold ALL day! We don't plan on coming back until 7:30. We, hopefully, will sleep well! The beds are very comfortable. We slept the 3 girls in one bed (until 1:00 when Jacob joined us) and the 3 boys in one bed. Mark and Sam are probably still sleeping. The rest of us are up. The bed is 2 twin beds pushed together.
Well, I have read all your comments to the kids. We love it! THanks! Mamaw- Jacob laughed at your comment. It was funny! Time to get off, the girls are dying to write to friends!
Love to all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi dear friends!
We are soooooo thankful for this website!!! I was so excited to read it this morning. We are praying for a wonderful day for you all. Enjoy every moment and remember you can rest later. "My God shall supply all your needs..." Our family looks forward to updates and can't wait to see ALL of you. "Love you like crazy cakes" :) Tears are cleansing.
We are so excited for you guys!
Enjoy your day and know that you have our prayers. We'll check in daily to read your adventures!!
The Dunnavants
Post a Comment