
It was the long awaited "big game"... OSU vs Michigan. The girls had some friends over, this is what our couch looked like. They are a great group of kids.
Best of all.. OSU won! Sorry, Erin. Our 2nd daughter decided a week before the game that she was now a Michigan fan. She is just way too much like me. I did the same thing when I was her age. As Emily, who was once a Michigan fan, said.... I've since turned from the dark side! I am now an OSU fan.
Elizabeth, though, did not enjoy the game as much. We are confident she is suffering from another episode of pneumonia. This will make her 3rd time since we brought her home. It was a long, long night for her last night. She has many times of waking up because she couldn't breathe. We will be taking her to the doctor this morning.
1 comment:
It's good to see that Emily has turned from the dark side and used "the force". ;)
Jennifer
Post a Comment