A big smooch for Sam.
Jacob and I took Elizabeth to a park. She loved it, especially when Jacob would take her down the slide.Ok, I am only sharing this information because of you, Christy. On April 11th, I turned another year older. I promised Christy that I would put it on the blog, but i have been slightly distracted. My husband and children surprised me with a beautiful movie that they had created for me. They then gave me a wonderful gift. It was a dvd burner and wonderful software to create movies. I think they have created a monster instead. I am addicted to it! I have been working on a movie of China every moment I have... so... the blog updates have suffered. Sorry about that.
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend as a family. We went to a state park and spent the day hiking. Elizabeth loved it. SHe absolutely loves the outdoors. She stands at the doors and begs to go outside all day long. The weekend was so nice. It was a time to remember the wonderful gift that the death of our Savior enabled us to recieve. His death on the cross is the one and only way for our wages (for our sins) to be paid. It was the perfect sacrifice, holy and pleasing unto God.... the only payment that God accepts for our sins and it is free to us. The only requirement is that we recognize our depravity and our need for a Savior, ask God for His forgiveness and trust in the blood of Jesus Christ. His death was real and His resurrection was real. He IS alive. Praise God for this precious gift of His son. All that to say, we enjoyed a day of remembering what He has done.
We also enjoyed visiting with Mark's family. THey are incredible. What a wonderful gift I recieved when I married my husband.
1 comment:
That's one BIG kiss!!
:D LOL!
Post a Comment