I love this picture because Elizabeth looks so small walking around in such a big world. 
Wow, it is so hard to believe that Elizabeth has been a part of our family for 4 months now. What a change she has made for all of us. I can hardly believe that 4 months has gone by already and yet I can hardly believe that she has only been with us 4 months. I feel like she has been a part of our family forever.
2 comments:
I agree with you about liking the first picture because she looks so little in a big world. That was my thought when I first saw it. I guess you're not surprise that we think alike sometimes...haha!
Great pictures!! Seems strange for her to be up walking around on her own already. It's great and yet sad all mixed together.
I can't believe I've been following your journey for like - 5 months or so now! What an exciting one it has been. You can just see Elizabeth THRIVING!! she's such a lucky girl - and by the looks of it, you are such a lucky family to have HER! What a blessing!
Post a Comment