Well, it is now 11:30pm. It has been a long time waiting for this moment. We leave for the airport in just 6 and a half hours. I can hardly believe it. May God recieve all the glory. His grace has been sufficient. The time that once seemed so long now seems to have faded away. Our baby will soon be in our arms.
I want to say thank you for all of you who have shared in this journey. So many already love her and have been petitioning before the Lord on her behalf and on ours. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
We rejoice in this gift and in the incredible gift of friendship from all of you. Thank you for those who took the time to seek us out and pray with us before we left. Thank you for those of you who prayed for us tonight at church and today on your own. Thank you to those who have been praying for us all along or just when the thought has come to you. Thank you! Your prayers are priceless to me. I thank those of you who I have never met in person, yet you have shared in this journey with me.
I thank God for our family, our church family, our friends. For those of you who are in the process of adopting and are in the waiting stage... may God give you the grace you need to wait the period of time He chooses.... but I promise you that it will be worth the wait and soon you won't remember it.
Our love to all of you. Please continue to pray. We should be stepping on CHina soil around 3:00 am Ohio time on December 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darcy I miss you! I am tracking your flight right now. I pray you arrive safely, and again I miss you!
have a safe trip, i am praying for you all jannie milburn aka mamaw
Post a Comment