We will fly into Beijing Dec 2. December 3rd we will be sight-seeing; Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Summer Palace. December 4th we will go to an international church service and the Great Wall. Monday morning, December 5th, we will fly to Chongqing and meet Elizabeth!!!!!!! YEAH!! Tuesday-Thursday we will be filling out paperwork, sight-seeing and shopping. Friday, December 9th we will fly to Guangzhou. Saturday, Elizabeth will have her medical exam. Sunday we will fill out Consulate Forms. On Monday, Dec 12 we will have our Consulate Appointment. Tuesday we will pick up Elizabeth's visa and then Wednesday, December 14th we will fly to Hong Kong and then HOME!

Beyond this wonderful blessing is a much deeper one. Some very dear friends are having a baby shower for Elizabeth. It is tomorrow night and I was looking for pictures of the orphanage to share with everyone. I ran across this picture. It was a beautiful close up of a baby in the orphanage. She reminded me of Elizabeth. I remembered someone asking if anyone recognized this baby. I began searching for the person who took the picture. I compared this baby to Elizabeth all day. Based on her 6 month picture, I think this little girl could possibly be my precious baby! I took the 2 pictures and compared them side by side. Elizabeth's referral pictures are the two on the outside. They were taken on July 22, she was 6 months old. The middle picture is this little baby on August 25, just 1 month later. What do you think? Please comment to me on this. I am very, very curious what others think.
3 comments:
Hey Miller Family! I will miss all of you very much while you are on your trip! This picture does like like Elizabeth! Have a very Safe and Joyful trip!
Your Friend
Jeanie McCutchen
I just don't see how it couldn't be Elizabeth! It just has to be her as much as she looks like the other pictures. As far as I'm concerned, it IS her. ;)
i FOR SURE think that's her - what a beauty! you are so blessed. i will be praying for you as you fly out on the 2nd - i am also flying on that day - so you will be on my mind, heart & in my prayers!!
Post a Comment