Friday, January 05, 2007



Jacob's principal sent this picture to me. She was taking the picture for the battle of the books team. He one of 6 kids who will be representing his school in a competition against every school in our district. He is very excited about it!

As for Sam, some have asked how he is doing. He has not been this sick in a very long time. The doctor said that it was either a very aggressive virus or the beginning of strep throat. He was just too sick to do the swab without losing it, so we opted not to. He is still carrying a fever even this morning of 100.0. He is much, much better, but in a great deal of pain (throat). I checked his throat out last night and it was absolutely disgusting. I am very confident that the diagnosis is strep. Sam had me take a picture of his throat so that he could see it.... boy is that an interesting shot! I would post it, but I think everyone would be a little shocked not to mention disgusted. I will spare you all the joy.

No comments: