Friday, January 26, 2007

We have a new addition to our family... welcome Izzy! Uncle Brent, Aunt AB, Eli and Faith gave the boys our new, fuzzy, cute, cuddly .... IGUANA!!!! But, actually, this is Izzy 3... yes, I said Izzy 3. For Christmas, my brother and his family gave the boys Izzy (1). A few days afterwards, the boys (and all other brave kids) went to my in-laws to spend the weekend. I went to look at Izzy (1) and discovered that either he was very good at camflouge or he had escaped. It appears that Izzy (1) should have been named Houdini. Yes, he had escaped. To my dismay, I now had an iguana loose in my house. My brother assured me that Izzy would go high and to someplace warm. Well the only warm place I could think of was my heated mattress pad in MY BED. To my joy, I have not discovered Izzy (1) in my bed... yet. Yes, he is still loose; either dead or alive. My guess, he is as Houdini is. So, we had to replace Izzy (1) with Izzy (2). But, Izzy (2), as my son would say, was evil and was going to take over the world. Because of this fact, I felt it was only right to spare my family the horror and return him to the safest place... the pet store! At that time, Sam chose Izzy (3). So far, Izzy (3) does not appear to have the same master escape artist abilities as Houdini nor does he appear to be planning to take over the world. I think we are safe.






I can't think of a better picture for this frame, can you? It sure makes the subject "come alive".

No comments: