
We celebrated another birthday in our home yesterday. Our little boy Sam is no longer little. He is growing up right before our eyes. What a wonderful young man he is becoming. Sam has a tender heart, a sensitive spirit and a compassion for the underdog. He is gentle, kind, and fun to hang out with. He has a wonderful wit and is beginning to master his timing of it. He is a great student, getting straight A's in 6th grade. He is an excellent big brother and a great little brother... smashed between 2 older and 2 younger. He is officially, now, the middle child. His love for Christ is real, though he tends to be quieter with his faith. He is wise beyond his years on how to handle conflict and frustration, but often holds it inside without sharing it with anyone. Everyone seems to love to hang out with him, he has some wonderful friends! He is a favorite of his little sister who just lights up when he walks in the room. SHe is always ready for kisses and hugs and lots of playing with him. He runs from the bus when he sees her in my arms. I praise God for my little man. I look forward to watching how God will choose to use Sam. Happy Birthday Sam!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! it sounds like you are a real blessing to your family & especially to Elizabeth...keep your heart & mind set on God and you'll continue to have that beautiful lite shining from you that i can see in that picture of you!
OH MY GOODNESS! I love those puppies! If I ever get a yard big enough for a dog, I'm coming to see you about getting one!....hahaha :D
Post a Comment