Friday, October 28, 2005

Travel Approval and Travel dates

Wow. I feel like I am in my last month of pregnancy with my 5th child. Feeling every contraction, wondering if it is labor or not. My heart is skipping and anxious. We just got our TA's. (I was wrong, TA stands for travel approval). God is amazing. I was just praying for knowing the timeframe. Our group was done in record time, I guess. Normally it is 3-5 days after recieving TA's that groups get an appointment with the Consulate in Guangzhou. We got TA's yesterday afternoon and already the appointments were made! Praise the Lord!! So, we now have concrete dates. We will be flying to Beijing on December 1st. We will meet our precious Elizabeth on December 5th. We have an appointment on December 12th in Guangzhou and then we fly home from Hong Kong on December 14th. Praise the Lord! Our flights have been booked. God has been so gracious as to allow the cost of the plane tickets to be much less then we had budgeted. It is a gift from God alone! Thank you!

Well, much more to write, but we have a 8:30 game in Columbus tomorrow. Erin will need to be there by 7:45. I need to head to bed.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

so exciting!!!! can you believe it's actually happening! i hope that you are actually able to sleep these next few weeks & that your heart can make it until december! haha. i will keep checking in & i can't wait to see a big FULL family picture! you're always in my thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom!!! I thought that our family had agreed on her name being Elizabeth Qian Jia-Ke li miller. Didn't we? I love this site! so do all my friends!