
Oh my! I think yesteday was a very overwhelming day for me...emotionally. Nope, we haven't heard anything on Ri. That would have pushed me over the top, I think.
By big day??? Well... my little boy, the boy who we use to refer to as "Cowboy Sam".. the boy who was known to all as "smiling Sam", my little boy, my cute bundle of joy, my little man.... BECAME A TEENAGER!!! Yes, Sam turned 13. What a wonderful young man he is becoming. He is one of the joys of my life. My heart aches to see him grow up, yet it jumps for joy to see how he is growing up! He is INCREDIBLE!
So, Mark and I are now blessed with 3 teenagers, one preteen, one toddler and another toddler on the way. My cup runneth over.... if not my mind and energy. Happy Birthday little man (you will always be my "little man". I love you baby boy!
But, that wasn't the only BIG thing that happened yesterday. Emily passed her drivers test and is now a licensed driver. Boy, I never thought it would be so hard to watch her drive out of our driveway... alone! I had to walk inside, praying all the way. I think my emotions are getting the best of me these days.
So... that is the news in our home. Life is crazy, wonderful; definitely not dull around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment