
Ok.... Elizabeth has seen Sam and Erin both referee soccer games. I guess she thinks she needs to do it too!We had a very busy weekend. The funeral for Great-Grandma was on Friday. It was a 3 hour trip to get there, then we had to turn and travel another 3 hours when it was done to get to a soccer game. That was a very long, hard 3 hour trip. We made it, 20 minutes into the game. Then we had to turn and travel another hour or so to make it home. It was a long day. Saturday I had softball practice for our team at 8:30 in the morning, Erin had to ref all day at the Y fields and then Sam had a soccer game 2 1/2 hours away. Sunday we had church and then traveled another hour and a half to go to Erin's game. Wow... at the price of gas, all this traveling is crazy.
We only have a few more weeks of traveling soccer. I will miss the fun of watching our kids play, but I will not miss our schedule. Spring is always a nightmere around here. Elizabeth is handling it like a pro though.
1 comment:
Just look at that beautiful little face!!
Jennifer G.
Post a Comment