Friday, April 06, 2007



Just playing around while I wait for our son. I joined a scrapbooking group that has given me quite a few ideas. I love it. Elizabeth loves her cat and so I made this page to honor "Cat". Obviously, I took the idea off of Disney's "That Darn Cat".

Elizabeth now weighs 28.9 pounds. I couldn't believe it! She is definitely 32 1/2 inches tall, though I am not really sure how to measure her at the doctors, so it might not be accurate. She has bronchitis again (just went through a round of antibiotics 2 weeks ago). We are leaning on the fact she probably has asthma. She had a breathing treatment yesterday at the doctors and then was put on albuteral and prednazone. She becomes a crazy woman when she is on the albuteral, so we are not using it unless we definitely need to.

Please pray that she is healthy while we are all in China. I think it would be awfully scary to have her sick while we are there. I have a list of specific prayers that I will be asking all you prayer warriors to remember. I will try to post it soon. Thanks so much.

Hey.. I am trying to update our other blog. Soon, I will only be updating that one. It is: www.millersadventures.blogspot.com

No comments: