Saturday, December 23, 2006

The boys getting ready to play a game of capture the flag with paintball guns. They had a good time, but I think it was Emily, Erin, and Uncle Brent who had the best time.
It is not very often that I have the opportunity to enjoy my parents and my brother together. What would have been even better would have been to have my sister and her kids with us too!

Ok, ok... I hate to even type this, but Chuck had another litter of pups. Despite everything we have tried, Ty and Chuck manage to "get together". We are giving up and will be taking our precious "Chuck" to the vet so that they can't "get together" again. But God is so gracious to us. The day that we were told that we have approval to adopt Ri, I was on the phone to a car repair shop giving them the "OK" to do an expensive repair. When I got home, Chuck was having puppies. It was God's gift to help with Ri. What a precious God we serve!

No comments: