
I just refused to accept any kittens. 2 friend have offered them to our family, trying desparately to convince Mark and I that Elizabeth needed a cat. Neither of us are true cat lovers because the experiences of our past seem to remind us that we do NOT want a cat around. So, I emphatically stated NO to both of my friends. Well, a few days ago, the kids came in all excited because a cat was outside. I have never seen a cat so loving in all my life. It rubbed and rubbed against the kids. I am a sap. Mark immediately said no until he watched Elizabeth with the cat. She love it!!! The next day, we made an agreement that if the cat was a female, she could stay. Well.. guess what? Yep, you guessed it. We now have a precious little cat that Elizabeth drags EVERYWHERE. The cat tolerates anything Elizabeth does. Everyday she picks the cat up and takes it into her little playhouse. I caught her sitting on the rocking chair with the cat right beside her. Elizabeth was rocking it and talking to it.

It has been absolutely gourgeous outside lately. We have been taking quite a few walks, discovering the world again from a 20 month old's viewpoint. I love this picture because it just shows her little personality.

She often gives us these type of looks. It is almost as if she is saying...."what?". She loved putting the flowers in her hair, and then placing them in mine.

Ok, I must admit that this one melts my heart.
1 comment:
Oh Darcy! You're so weak! hahaha! I can't stand cats and it would be mighty hard for me to say I would keep one. I am a dog person. I love golden retrievers.
Great pictures!
Jen
Post a Comment